Thursday, February 15, 2007

First Entry Ever!

Here is the very first blog!

This blog is going to be all about Syracuse and the Big East conference. I will post all my thoughts, opinions, and comments. I am not a professional wirter nor do I claim to be, I am just a die hard Syracuse fan who likes to digest everything about the team and the conference. Some people may not agree with what I have to say and some may hate what I have to say, but I am going to express my opinions and thoughts the best I can. Please let me know all your thoughts whether they are good or bad. I will try and update the blog every day and will do two a day on game days! There will be analysis of every game and breakdowns of the conference as I see it. The first 'Cuse related blog will be later today or tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Orange blogosphere!